Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 ($2,638) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)