Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,902 ($5,212) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)