Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,369 ($2,796) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)