Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,031 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)