Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €915 (56,069 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (36 minutes ago)