Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01635 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €962 (58,807 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)