Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24791 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,441 (R$ 5,811) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)