Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,700 (72,969 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (44 minutes ago)