Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,231 (Mex$ 25,648) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)