Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04877 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €752 (ARS $15,427) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)