Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,555 (£2,285) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (37 minutes ago)