Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 (£2,437) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)