Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,372 ($1,631) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)