Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,707 (R$ 6,337) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)