Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,724 (R$ 6,450) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (43 minutes ago)