Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,593 (R$ 11,996) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (33 minutes ago)