Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,638 (R$ 6,078) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)