Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,811 (R$ 12,351) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)