Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25096 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,212 (R$ 4,831) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)