Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,799 (R$ 9,691) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)