Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,258 (R$ 4,729) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (41 minutes ago)