Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,901 (R$ 9,688) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)