Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,337 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 ($3,140) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)