Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05092 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,030 (E£ 39,869) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)