Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12092 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,744 (14,421 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)