Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12735 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,932 (15,171 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)