Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12610 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,991 (15,786 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)