Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25857 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,442 (5,576 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (30 minutes ago)