Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26161 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,387 (5,303 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)