Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,541 (5,615 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)