Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,250 (₨123,084) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)