Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 (₨123,717) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)