Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,072 (467,967 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)