Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,123 (482,335 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)