Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,987 (1,019,730 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (35 minutes ago)