Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,207 (1,447,320 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)