Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05992 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,225 (R 20,436) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)