Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,974 (R 42,032) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)