Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01453 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,102 (282,368 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)