Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01397 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,819 (273,289 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)