Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,907 (277,030 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (34 minutes ago)