Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,338 (£3,684) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)