Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,456 (£3,840) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)