Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,492 (£3,843) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)