Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.116 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,461 (£3,996) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)