Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,955 (£1,786) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (42 minutes ago)