Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23313 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,774 (R$ 7,609) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)