Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,594 (R$ 5,965) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)