Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 (R$ 10,195) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)