Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,607 ($4,898) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)