Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,728 (50,796₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)