Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03019 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €801 (26,540₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (30 minutes ago)