Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,726 (₨ 309,187) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (37 minutes ago)