Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,391 (₨ 168,056) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)