Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,648 (₨ 304,996) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)