Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,175 (₨ 150,379) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)