Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,533 (1,661,332 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)