Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,177 (3,393,959 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)