Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 (1,663,019 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)