Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 (1,662,051 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)