Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,711 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)