Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,346 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)