Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,981 (£1,743) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (30 minutes ago)