Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,230 (£3,584) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)