Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,621 (£3,915) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (42 minutes ago)