Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,172 (2,299 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (24 minutes ago)