Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,150 (4,211 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)