Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23284 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,454 (6,244 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (34 minutes ago)