Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23326 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,359 (5,825 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)