Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,273 (5,378 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)