Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23611 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,460 (6,185 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)