Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23836 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,758 (11,571 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (40 minutes ago)