Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,222 (2,399 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)