Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,066 (Mex$ 43,556) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)