Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,113 (Mex$ 23,194) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (44 minutes ago)