Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21977 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,020 (9,190 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)