Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21928 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €916 (4,179 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (41 minutes ago)