Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,867 (8,431 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)