Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,773 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)