Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,812 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)