Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,970 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)