Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,223 (R$ 5,211) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)