Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,072 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)