Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,600 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)