Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,750 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)