Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,343 (₨106,280) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)