Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,298 (₨97,634) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)