Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,162 (58,400 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)