Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07223 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (R 46,906) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)