Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07125 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,997 (R 42,065) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)