Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,689 (12,086 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (42 minutes ago)