Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,892 (107,502 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (34 minutes ago)