Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,457 (7,140,697 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (41 minutes ago)