Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,777 (69,390 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)