Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02631 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,812 (106,892 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)