Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,768 (66,285,590 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)