Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07125 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,040 (R 42,670) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)