Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07207 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,176 (R 44,068) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)