Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22849 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,341 (R$ 5,869) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)