Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00256 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €855 (334,361 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)