Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,468 (R$ 9,081) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)