Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,608 (RM12,593) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)