Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,232 (₨158,949) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)