Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,267 (₨148,543) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)