Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,213 (₨150,435) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,690,150 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)